Contents :

A collection of thoughts, and my notes about experiments and ideas, technical or otherwise, connected to Amateur Radio, Satellite working and monitoring and other electronics.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

News about the grabber script

The script was running smoothly until some time yesterday when it just seemed to stop (freeze).

I suspected the number of files in the backup directory and moved them away, and the script runs again. It looks like the script will have to be able to move the files, eg. to directories per date, or alternatively avoid saving the files when running unattended for extended periods.

I am conferring with Allan (the script author), but I could at least change the moving of the file in the script to a deletion.

Otherwise the script has been running very nicely, I am quite happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment