I left the 10m TX for a while and got started building a simple 30m direct conversion QRSS reveiver.
Discussions with Joachim resulted in two receivers one already built by Joachim and the one I am building now, with a local oscillator at half the RX frequency and using a RA3AAE type mixer
For this RX I am generally following this concept found at PA2OHH, the difference is that I - like Joachim - use a canned oscillator at 5.0688 MHz
The Oscillator/mixer and the AF circuit is ready for an initial test (tomorrow), and the RF input circuit is yet missing.
CuriousMarc and Company Fix an Old Analog Device (an Apollo Hand Controller)
-
*I really liked this repair video (above), not because I will ever fix an
Apollo-era hand controller (I won't) but because it illustrates well what
can go...
7 hours ago
dear om can you please share the ckt you made. thanks. vu3inj.indrajitsinh.
ReplyDeletei also intends to work on ra3aae detectors. my blog is vu3inj.blogspot.in .