Contents :

A collection of thoughts, and my notes about experiments and ideas, technical or otherwise, connected to Amateur Radio, Satellite working and monitoring and other electronics.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

10MHz qrss rx

I left the 10m TX for a while and got started building a simple 30m direct conversion QRSS reveiver.

Discussions with Joachim resulted in two receivers one already built by Joachim and the one I am building now, with a local oscillator at half the RX frequency and using a RA3AAE type mixer

For this RX I am generally following this concept found at PA2OHH, the difference is that I - like Joachim - use a canned oscillator at 5.0688 MHz

The Oscillator/mixer and the AF circuit is ready for an initial test (tomorrow), and the RF input circuit is yet missing.

1 comment:

  1. dear om can you please share the ckt you made. thanks. vu3inj.indrajitsinh.
    i also intends to work on ra3aae detectors. my blog is vu3inj.blogspot.in .

    ReplyDelete